Key information at a glance
- The 2016 Chatsworth Country Fair will take place on 2, 3 & 4 September
- Gates open: 09:00
- Gate Price: £25.00 adult and £23.75 online
- Children under 14 go in free and do not require a ticket
- Dogs are welcome on a lead
- Disabled Parking - Enter the park only via Heathy Lea, Golden Gates or The Bridge
- Carers for Disabled are admitted free with one full paying adult
- Closing Ceremony: 18.00 Friday, 18.20 Saturday & 18:55 Sunday
- The Red Arrows: 15.35 Friday & 18.00 Sunday
- Important safety information for the Red Arrows click here
It's almost show time! Only a couple of days to go now with people, machinery and horses arriving, marquees going up and
excitment building for a fabulous weekend. The Grand Ring Timetable is online to help you plan your day, with centre
stage in the Grand Ring, The Household Cavalry Musical Ride, The Band of The Corps of Royal Engineers, Imps Motorcycle Display Team and
The Red Arrows (Friday & Sunday).
Jessica Ennis-Hill CBE ~ The Chatsworth Country Fair 2016 Show President
Plan to see your favourite chef at the Aga Rangemaster Cookery Theatre with live demonstrations and book signings
in the with Paul Hollywood (Friday), Mary Berry CBE (Saturday), Valentine Warner and Martha Collinson (Sunday), along with some of the country's finest
Plus around the showground there's something for everyone. Explore the hundreds of trade and craft stands or sample the delicious fare of the
Fine Food Village. “Have a go” and take aim with clay pigeons, archery, crossbows, join in or watch with Dog Agility, Gun Dog Team Tests, stop by the
Countryman's Ring or Highland Dancing. There's a host of activities for children with pony rides and
fairground rides, face painting and magic from the Banana Brain Fun Shows, encounter exotic animals... and loads more.
With everything from fly fishing to vintage vehicle displays, Clay Pigeons to Horse Driving, there's something for everyone to enjoy.